- Contact Us
Customer service is a huge part of any successful business. Providing your customers and clients with a fast and easy way to contact you with questions, issues, or sales inquiries is imperative. Check out these 5 help desk software tools to assist in your quick, efficient customer care:
1. Hubspot: Hubspot offers a variety of tools, from a CRM, inbound marketing, website and blog templates, social integration and more. Their "help desk software and ticketing product helps you keep track of customer requests so your team can stay organized, easily prioritize work, and find solutions for customers faster. " Use-case and pricing: The professional service hub pricing starts at $400/month. This product is great for companies looking to automate their entire customer lifecycle- from inbound lead to customer. Tons of great features and excellent customer relations.
2. Freshdesk: Freshdesk provides ticketing, collaboration, automation, self-service and a bunch more features on an intuitive and affordable platform. With Freshdesk you can "streamline all your customer conversations in one place, automate your repetitive work and save time, collaborate with other teams to resolve issues faster and more. Use-case and pricing: The platform offers monthly and yearly plans with feature options for all business sizes. Freshdesk is a solid option for small businesses ready to expand their customer service offerings. The monthly options will give you a chance to try it before you fully invest.
3. Zoho: Zoho offers a variety of software products- CRM, app creator, email and accounting software. Zoho Desk "is the industry's first context-aware help desk software that helps businesses focus on the customer." Use-case and pricing: Zoho offers a free version for small businesses, as well as professional and enterprise plans. As mention, it has an intuitive, context-aware process so you can tend to customers based on priority and need.
4. Salesforce: Salesforce offers Desk, a small business solution for customer service. They have one easy-to-use console where customers can reach you via email, social, phone and chat. Inquiries can be routed to customer service representatives right away and set up is easy, no customization required. Use-case and pricing: Desk has 4 different pricing options for their cloud-based solution and while it's marketed toward smaller businesses, it does integrate with Salesforce, which is a rather robust CRM.
5. Zendesk: Zendesk offers a variety of products as well, integrated customer support, knowledge base and self-service, chat, call center software, analytics and reporting, and proactive campaign services. Use-case and pricing: Zendesk offers a 5 tier pricing model, from an individual account to elite membership. Great UX design and a bunch of well-known clients.
HelpScout, another help desk product in its own right, has some tips on how to evaluate which help desk software is best for you and your business. And now that you've learned more about which tools are best for supporting your customers, check out Why it's Time to Evaluate Your HCM System.