- Contact Us
Employee wellness is a fairly new concept in terms of workplace perks. Companies are investing in the health and well-being of their employees beyond basic medical benefits and deals on gym membership. Employers are now taking a look at mobile apps to encourage active living, improving morale and productivity in the workplace. Learn more about these 5 mobile corporate wellness apps:
1. FitBit: This isn't new. FitBit is a personal device and app that tracks your activity and heart rate.
2. Headspace: To decrease stress and increase focus, Headspace offers an app geared toward meditation and mental wellness. They have hundreds of themed sessions, from stress to sleep and ways to incorporate meditation into your everyday scedule.
3. Welbe: Welbe is now part of an array of products by O.C. Tanner and with the recent partnership with Virgin Pulse, they offer a corporate wellness and recognition software.
4. MindVibe: MindVibe has a full suite of wellness products available on the cloud. It has a very "social media" type interface, which is familiar and easy to use.
5. Well Works (for you): Well Works encourages participation on very personalized app. It collects and tracks data making results easy to interpret and deciper. Like most of these apps, Well Works also offers tracking of ROI for employers and incentives to keep employees engaged.