To allow clients to add Custom Fields to Benefit Plans when needed.
- Go to: Company Settings > Profiles/Policies > Benefits > Profiles > Plans.
- Click Define Custom Fields and then Add New Field.
- Complete the Custom Field Settings as you would for other custom fields in ONEMINT and Save.
- Go back to the previous screen, and, for each Benefit Plan affected, you will now see a Custom Fields Settings section.
- Click on the check boxes under Custom Field Settings for each Custom Field as needed.
- Go to My Employees > Employee HR Maintenance > Benefits > Benefit Plans.
- On the Edit Employee Benefit Plan screen for each affected ee, you will now see a Custom Fields section.
- Complete each Custom Field as needed.
Edit: The Custom Field will also show when doing Enrollment if Enabled to "Show For Employee"