How to add Mileage Reimbursement as piecework to the Timesheet profile and to the Pay Prep profile to calculate amount entered.
- ONEMINT Timekeeping
- Make sure Mileage is set up as a pay category (or any other pay category that will pay out the Piecework entry).
- Confirm Rate Table is set up for Mileage Reimbursement and is configured as rate type of "piece", and the rate to apply is entered.
- Ensure the Rate Table is assigned to the employee/s.
- In the TS profile, under Time Entry Collected Data, enable Piecework, and name the label as needed (Ex: Miles)
- Edit settings if the column should be EE viewable/editable.
- Add a Record to the Pay Prep profile for Mileage: Calculated Time Entries, Resulting Imported Records Name(Ex: Mileage), Check Export enabled.
- Group by Pay Period, enable Pay Category
- Under Include/Exclude for Piecework Records, select "Only if Has Value"
- Do not clear Piecework or Piece Rate
- To test if this is working: go to Manage Payroll > Manage Payrolls > Choose the pay period where the mileage is added, then choose the employee that has mileage entered.
- Run the Pay Prep, the View Pay Prep Results for that employee.
- Then bring in columns for Piecework, this should display the calculations for the Mileage that was entered into the timesheet.