Need to send an announcement to all employees (e.g. We have gone live with ONEMINT and your accounts are available ...). How to manually generate a one-time email to a group of employees.
- ONEMINT HR
- ONEMINT Payroll
- ONEMINT Time Keeping
1. Go to Company Settings > Global Setup > Notifications.
2. Click the 'New Notification' icon.
3. In Available Notifications > System Account list select the 'Created' notification.
4. In the 'Recipients Box' select the 'Group' box and press the 'Magnifying Glass' icon.
5. In the 'Groups Lookup' pop-up select the 'All Company Employees' group.
6. Complete the 'Notification Description' and the 'message' boxes.
7. To test this message:
- Uncheck the 'Group' field and check the 'Email' field
- If entering your email address for the test, and the email is not assigned to an employee account in the system, then remove any contradictory Conditions like: Employee In: All Accounts
- Press the 'Send Now' icon. Note: this can take a couple minutes to send.
- Once you are satisfied the test was successful, In the 'Recipients Box' uncheck the 'Email' field and re-check the 'Group' field.
8. Press the 'Send Now' icon.