Deliver export with payroll through Middleware to a SFTP site, Remote file delivery, or delivering file via SFTP
- ONEMINT Payroll
- ONEMINT Time & Labor
- ONEMINT HR
Adding Device in Middleware
- In the Middleware folder, right click on Run Middleware as Application and select run as administrator
- The Middleware interface should open. Click on add new device.
- Name the device and select type "remote file delivery"
- Change the radial to SFTP and fill in the fields for server, username and password.
- Click on add device
- The device should show in the listing of devices. Check off the box to make the device active.
Configure Delivery Destination
- For partners, from the admin level, navigate to maintenance>configuration>delivery destinations
- For direct clients, navigate to company settings>payroll set up>delivery desinations
- Click add new delivery destination, name it and select type "remote file delivery"
- The device you added in Middleware should be available in the MW File Delivery dropdown. Select this and save.
Configure Delivery Policy
- For both partners and clients, navigate to company settings>profiles/policies>delivery policies
- Click add new delivery policy and select type "Export"
- Name it and in the delivery destination, select the destination you configured above.
Configure Export to Deliver
- Navigate to company settings>system data exports>data exports
- Edit the export you wish to deliver, and check off the box for "deliver with payroll"
- Select the delivery policy you configured above and configure the other settings as necessary
Delivering the Export
- Exports cannot be manually delivered, so a payroll must be run
- When a payroll is processed and the finalize and deliver button is pressed, the export should deliver
- To confirm the export delivered successfully, navigate to the delivery destination and click on view history
- If the job completed successfully, the status should read as "delivered."